So, here we are. On 2013, almost everything is developing in rapid rate. BusinessNewsDaily staff has collected some lovable business ideas that appeared on 2011 and most likely will be succeed in the following year. Why? Because we love it!
There are 45 business ideas they love here, but here are the ones I love (too)! In general, I divided the ideas to three sections: information technology, services, and eco living.
People nowadays are Gen Y, which naturally adapted to Internet and technology. So, here are some business ideas I love about IT.
- Social media consultant – Not only personal, organizations love to know what customers say about their products. How do we know? Social media, of course.
- Tablet app development – Many tablets brand are on the war right now. Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Kindle, Motorola, you name it. As long as tablets on demand, apps will never be obsolete.
- Affordable computer maintenance – More gadgets you own, more maintenance you should prepare: anti-virus software installation, desktop cleanups, software downloads and printer hookups.
- Caring services: senior care, day care, pet care services.
- House work: yard work, cleaning services.
- Organizer – This is a job for Sheldon Cooper of The Big Bang Theory. He is a natural organizer and a natural organizer is hard to find. More people getting lazy to organize their things. It’s your opportunity, Sheldon.
- Cost cutter – A cost cutter does this for businesses and can help people save from their expenses. Cost cutters need an eye for detail and a good sales pitch.
- Local farming – Urban and suburban backyard farming has already staged a comeback. Now, it’s time for the small time commercial farmer. Like Ridwan Kamil’s program: Bandung Berkebun.
- Eco living consultang: energy efficiency, green lifestyle, and residential environmental-assessment service. Green lifestyle are known to cut costs, and the awareness of environmental problem are increasing rapidly. These consultants will help you to decide which products are green, which are efficient, and if your house is environmental-friendly enough.
- Recycler – Do the earth a favor! Recycle your garbages. Get some money.
- Tree care – Tree is known for their help to reduce heat and preserve water. Tree professionals are needed to repair the damage we made to trees.
- Commuting service – A car-pool service that provides commuters with easy access to a low-cost ride stands a great chance of making it for the long haul (so to speak).
I know several startups that use those ideas. For example, NoLimit, IT startup of my seniors which concerned in social media. And they keep growing! Nebengers for commuting-services. And many more! I hope this list is useful for anyone who wants business ideas.